PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 10, 2010

New look, hope you like it!

A few months back I had the opportunity to create a blog layout for a blogging friend of mine. I created a new background (now featured on my blog!), which I loved, but as sometimes happens my blogging friend wasn't really feeling it. Well, I thought to myself, "I'm going to save that background for myself!"--and I did. This weekend, I finally had a free second (okay more like a few hours!) and decided to quickly put together a new look using my newish background. I hope you all like it! I still have a few more things that I want to add, and some kinks to work out, but for the most part it's done!

7 comments:

The Activity Mom said...

It looks awesome! You are so talented!

Corina said...

I think it's very cute!!

Jackie said...

I like the new look!

Annette W. said...

I love it...especially the kids playing in silhouette.

Karen said...

It love the new look. The picture is adorable.

Unknown said...

Looks really great!!

Eva said...

Love the new look! I wish my blog looked like this, great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails