PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Old blog, new blog

Believe it or not, I started this blog in 2008! I've gone through periods of intense involvement here, followed by periods of quiet absence. I seen my children go from carefree, curious toddlers to big kids, all while homeschooling and learning about mothering, Christian parenting and raising children with special needs.

I've realized now that I've grown out of this blog, so I've created a new one--one that focuses on homeschooling, yes, but also on other, more broad areas of life as a Christian wife.  The Hidden Beauty of Home is about homeschooling, homemaking, biblical womanhood and motherhood in general, with a little on foster care and adoption thrown in. I'll warn you, I don't look at my blog stats, and I don't care how many people read my blog (but feel free to comment and share my posts!) so don't expect perfectly timed posts on perfectly engaging topics of the perfect length. Do expect to hear real thoughts on real issues, hopefully presented in a clear and relevant way. :) So please visit me on my new blog!

Jennifer


4 comments:

Jerry shah@ TEFL COURSES ONLINE said...

I love your blog since you write useful things and experience. I’m not a mother, but I'm interesting in your womanhood.

nabilmubarak said...

We are financial builders and we give out no credit check loans to everyone ranging from personal, commercial, business loans with our amounts ranging from min $5,000- max $10,000,000 with a fixed and very low interest rate of 3%. Do you want to own a company? Do you want to own a Home? Is Your Company having financial problem? Do you have a contract/project and need money to fund it? Apply for a loan today and get financed within 3-4 working days. HOW TO APPLY: send us the below information through e-mail ( gaincreditloan01@gmail.com )

Your Name:...............
Your Country:...............
Your Occupation:...............
Loan Amount Needed:...............
Loan Duration...............
Monthly Income:...............
Your Telephone Number:.....................
Business Plan/Use Of Your Loan:...............
Email Us: gaincreditloan01@gmail.com

القمر السعودى said...

شركة سامس لمكافحة الحشرات بالرياض

Kate said...

Crawlers, also known as bots or spiders, are used by search engines such as Google and Bing to gather information about all of the content available on the internet. The crawler begins with a well-known web page and proceeds to follow internal links to pages within that site as well as external links to pages on other sites. https://redleos.com/ The content on those pages, as well as the context of the links it followed, assist the crawler in determining what each page is about and how it is semantically connected to all of the other pages in the search engine's massive database, known as an index. https://seoactivators.com/ca/seo-services-calgary/

Related Posts with Thumbnails