PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dandelion Paintings

It was a beautiful day out today, and I was inspired by something I saw done a long time ago on this blog, so I moseyed outside and picked a few yellow dandelions from our yard. I cut a piece of light blue cardstock in half, the long way, and had the kids draw green stems with a crayon. From there, I poured some yellow paint out and had the kids use the dandelion as a stamp. These turned out so cute! It's almost something you could frame. An alternative would be to simply fold the paper in half, do the project on the front, and then write a sweet message inside--and wa-la! You have a springtime card!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love this...as soon as it is dandelion season in our yard we are trying this one!!

Sherry Gann said...

very cute! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails