PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

In Honor of St. Patty's


I really don't get into the holiday crafts much, but this one I saw and thought it looked easy, cute, and fun! I spent some time this morning trying to figure out which of my favorite blogs I saw it on, but unfortunately I can't find it. If it's you, let me know through the comments and I will give you credit in the post! At any rate, I can't take credit for the idea myself. :)

All you need is different colors of construction paper, white paper, glue and cotton balls. Cut the colored construction paper into strips, and cut the white paper into a cloud shape. Glue the strips onto the back of the cloud, then flip it over and glue cotton balls on the cloud. That's it! I love this one because it's so simple and turns out so pretty. Try it and let me know how your little ones liked it!




Oh, and Happy St. Patricks Day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails