PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Feely Board--Again

We've had our old feely board up for months now, and I was ready for a change. My sister in law did one of a boat scene, so I tried that this time around. It turned out pretty cute, and the kids are enjoying touching the different textures and describing them. If I tell Miss O "Touch something soft", she can do it, but she has trouble describing the texture of one of the materials; she tends to tell me what it is (a jelly fish), not how it feels. Never the less, it's nice to have a new one up!

4 comments:

Gidget Girl Reading said...

that is super cute!

Mozi Esme said...

Very cute - great idea! I'm inspired now!

Mozi Esme said...

And I wanted to wish Little Bean a happy birthday!

Christy Killoran said...

Oh, I love that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails