1. Tape the graphic up on your blog somewhere.
2.Pass it along to 5 fellow super bloggers, and comment on their blog to let them know how lucky they are today!
3. When you present your Super Blogger awards, link back to the super blogger who gave it to you.
Here are my top five for today, and I'll just say a little something about each of them, because these aren't your typical homeschooling blogs, but even still, I love them all. Knowing them (through their blogs) as I do, I am pretty sure none of them are the type to pass on an award like this, but even so, they are SUPER BLOGGERS, and that is what this award is about! Who knows, maybe they will surprise me and pass it on, which would be awesome too!
1. Wishful Wanderlust--former school teacher, turned unschooler, raising teenagers who are both unschooled and public schooled. What I love about her blog is that she is so authentic. Her blog has given me a much better understanding of unschooling as well.
2. Kelly the Kitchen Kop--Busting "Politically Correct" Nutrition. She is my one stop shop for all things food related. I first ran into her blog when seeking more information on artificial colors in food. And, she has convinced me never to eat another McDonald's hamburger again!
3. One Child Policy Homeschool--Homeschooling mom to one, living in People's Republic of China. I really love reading her blog because she talks a lot about her experiences in the Chinese culture and shares beautiful photos of her life there. I have a special place in my heart for China too--DH and I have both lived there in the past, he for more than 5 years (!), and we desire to move there full time in the future.
4. The Best Days of My Life--I know this blogger personally, and I'll admit it, I am addicted to her blog. She is not a homeschooler, she is a writer. And she always (generally daily) has some wonderful words of wisdom to share with her readers.
5. Snazzle Craft--this is a pretty sweet craft blog. This is where I got my felt food pattern for the chip bag and chips. I've also made a ring she posted about. She always has great ideas, which I love to check out. If I was more crafty, I would try more of them.