PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 20, 2009

A Spring Hat

The inspiration for this hat came from here. Ours turned very different looking (her's were much prettier!), however, I based them on the same idea. To make these, I used a long piece of green construction paper and cut it out in the shape of the stems. Then I cut out various shaped flowers of different colors, as well as leaves. The kids simply glued the flowers and leaves on, adding buttons to some of the centers, and glitter just to make it more sparkly. I let them dry and then measured their heads and taped the sides together. I needed a little extra paper to make them big enough for their heads. They didn't enjoy wearing these as much as I would have thought, but it was fun craft anyway.

2 comments:

Kirsten, Chris, Jacob, Sarah & Evan said...

Another nice use for all those buttons!

Christy Killoran said...

So cute! My children will love this. I have an award for you on my blog! http://superheroesandprincesses.blogspot.com/2009/04/super-award-for-me.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails