PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pipe Cleaner Bubble Wand

This is a very simple invention I saw on Chica and Jo--chenille stem bubble wands. Often times the plastic bubble wands are too short and get lost in the bottle of bubbles. Or they are too small and hold so little liquid that you can't get very many bubbles from one dip. A folded chenille stem works just as well, if not better. I folded two pipe cleaners--one into a circle and the other into a heart for Miss O and Little Bean to try out at the park today. I also folded the remaining stem over to make a nice and sturdy handle. These pipe cleaner bubble wands worked pretty well! Plus, you can bend them into fun shapes too. :)

2 comments:

Miller Moments said...

What a great idea! I have a huge jar of bubbles and the wand has never worked very well for us. I'll have to give this a try.

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Hmmmm. I never thought of that! It'll be neat to try.

Related Posts with Thumbnails