PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Just Have to Say...

Thank you too all those who have passed awards on to me in the last few months! I'm afraid I have missed the opportunity to pass several of them along, and now I can't remember who gave me what and it would be hard to scroll through the comments and figure it out because I have several that I really dropped the ball on (or multiple people giving me the same award). BUT, I am so honored that people are enjoying my blog, and would think to pass an award on to me. I'm so sorry I haven't been able to pass them along lately. But, thank you!!

1 comment:

Mama to 5 said...

I enjoy reading your blog & your ideas. I gave you a award recently -
http://mamato3blessings.blogspot.com/search/label/Awards
:)
Thank you for all your encouragement! :)
Nicole

Related Posts with Thumbnails