PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Drawing Challenge

I saw this idea on Superheroes and Princesses and promptly added it to Little Bean's workboxes the next day. It's a simple activity where you just suggest that the child draw a picture using only one shape--in our case, circles. Knowing how he is (kind of an anxious type), it crossed my mind that he may flip out about the "challenge" inherent in this activity, but it seemed so fun, I thought I'd give it a try and hope for the best.

He proved me right, and promptly began to cry, saying it was too hard, when he started drawing and realized that what he wanted to draw needed shapes and lines other than a circle. Once he calmed down though, he actually enjoyed this activity and laughed at the outcome. Super cute idea, but probably won't be doing that one with him again! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails