PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 23, 2010

Preschool Ocean Lapbook

You may have read that I recently started home preschooling a 3 year old little boy along with my two. A few weeks ago, he and I finished our first lapbook together--Ocean Animals. I got all of my printables from either Homeschool Share (where I searched for appropriate content among any of the lapbooks that were ocean themed) or from 1+1+1=1. This lapbook was a lot of fun, and I hope to do more with him in the future. Miss O and I are going to be doing a color lapbook soon (I have yet to pull my resources together for that one yet though) and Little Bean and I are doing a giant Story of the World lapbook. That one won't be done for a LONG time!

Here is the finished lapbook:

And the inside: We have words that begin with O, beginning sounds, a five senses book, a number mini-book and a coloring and dictation activity.

Here's a little coloring activity he did:
And a close up of that number mini-book:

1 comment:

The Mom I Want To Be said...

Love it! Good for you for having the patience to school someone else's child too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails