PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Difference Between 3 and 4

My two littles are only 15 months apart, but oh, what a difference there is between 3 and 4!

Here, Miss O is doing her best to cut little squares out for a pumpkin project we did this week. She loves to practice cutting, but is no where near being able to snip a straight line:
Now notice Little Bean's perfect little snipped squares. He has mastered the straight line, but has more trouble with cutting out a shape or cuting longer lines that require you to move the scissors forward more than once:

2 comments:

Lori Ann said...

I'm so glad you posted this! My 3 year old has terrible cutting skills! I'm trying to teach her how to hold the scissors, but she keeps turning them funny! Maybe she will get it soon!

Adriana said...

My little guy will turn four in December and I can not believe how much he has changed over this year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails