PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Homemade Matching Game


I've seen these on a few sites, but I think I first saw them on Dollar Store Crafts. I decided to whip up a batch for a homemade Christmas gift, and I am really happy with how they turned out. My only complaint (and it's kind of a biggie) is that they are quite tacky, and so when you stack them up and put them a away for a few hours, they end up sticking together and you have to pry them apart. I covered each tile with a layer of glossy Modge Podge.
Anyone know what I did wrong or why they are sticking? They have been drying for 4 days, so I can't imagine it's just that they need more time to dry out. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem?? Help!

3 comments:

N said...

those are really cute!

Jenny said...

Those are cute! I'm not sure what you can do about them being sticky. I hope someone comes along with a solution for you.

Nicole {tired, need sleep} said...

I don't know what went wrong either - sorry! But they are super-cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails