PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 18, 2009

Homemade Baby Cradle--the dolls

Remember that homemade baby cradle I made a while back for Miss O's Christmas present? Well, I never did find a doll to fit perfectly inside, and since I'm on this embroidery kick, I decided to embroider some instead. I sadly cannot find the link where I got these two patterns, but if I find it, I'll definitely give credit where it is due.

Here's the baby girl enjoying being rocked:
And here they both are standing side by side on my couch behaving so nicely for their pictures:

I hope Miss O enjoys these! These are also under the tree for her this year! I managed to make quite a few homemade gifts this year, so I'm pretty happy about that!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails